- To enter the competition, you must:
a. Be a new Taptap Send user and make a minimum first transfer of $100 to a recipient in the Democratic Republic of Congo between the 12:00 AM 19th and 11:59 PM (Eastern Time) 31st December 2023 using the promo code “SILA10”. The transfer must not be cancelled or refunded.
b. Not have previously registered for and/or used the Taptap Send application to make a transfer.
c. Be aged 18 or over at the time of entry and a legal resident of the 50 United States (except New York residents) and the District of Columbia.
d. Be able to communicate your travel dates no later than January 19th, 2024. Both outbound and inbound flights must be between 1 February and 31st July 2024.
- The prize:
a. 1 lucky winner will win a return plane ticket to the winner’s choice of one of the following countries: Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, DRC, Congo Brazzaville, Mali or Senegal. The return ticket will:
i. be in Economy class,
ii. have a maximum value of $1500.
iii. No accommodation, airport parking or transfers are provided.
- A name will be selected by random draw on December 31st, 2023 from all eligible entries received. A selected entrant is not deemed a winner of any prize until their eligibility has been verified.
- Winners will be notified within the next 7 days by phone and/or email using the contact details used to register with Taptap Send.
- If there is no response from the winner within 48 hours of attempted contact, another winner will be drawn.
- The winner will be required to complete a W-9 Tax form to include the winner's social security number or tax identification number that will be used solely for purposes of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service (required for all prizes awarded over $600 in value).
- The return ticket will be purchased by Taptap Send. The winner will be contacted by their chosen method of communication to communicate preferred travel dates. Flight dates and times are subject to availability.
- Each customer who qualifies for entry will receive one entry into the draw..
- The giveaway is void in New York and where prohibited by law. Winning a prize is contingent on the entrant meeting all eligibility requirements.
- The prize draw is subject to all applicable federal and state laws.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTIONS, IN NO EVENT SHALL TAPTAP SEND BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TAPTAP SEND’S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO PARTICIPANT AND ANY THIRD PARTY UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BE THE THEN-CURRENT VALUE OF THE PARTY’S UNSPENT REWARD.
- ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, REGARDING THE GIVEAWAY AND USE OF THE TAPTAP SEND SERVICES ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). TAPTAP SEND MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO ANY RESULTS OBTAINABLE THROUGH THE GIVEAWAY OR THE DELIVERY TIME OF THE REWARD.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Taptap Send may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Giveaway.
- Taptap Send reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Giveaway where it becomes necessary to do so at any time without notice. Resolution of all questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Giveaway, earnings of bonus, or your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Giveaway shall be subject to our reasonable interpretation.
- If a Participant or Referee attempts to use the Giveaway in breach of this agreement, the User Agreement or in violation of any law, statute or regulation, we will have the right to suspend or terminate the account under the User Agreement
Please note that by entering the draw, you agree to the terms and conditions listed above.