25 August 2023
Certain laws and regulations require us to provide specific information to you in writing, which means you have a right to receive that information on paper. We may provide such information to you electronically if we first present this eCommunications Policy and obtain your consent to receive the information electronically.
You agree and consent to the following categories of information (“Communications”) being provided by electronic means:
● transaction receipts or confirmations;
● account statements and your transfer history;
● any other disclosures or notices provided in connection with our services, including those required by law;
● any customer service communications, including communications about claims of an error or unauthorized use of our services; and
● any other communication related to our services or us.
We will provide these Communications to you by posting them on the website or through the app (including by push-notification) or emailing them to you at the email address you provided to us.
Hardware and software requirements
In order to access and retain electronic Communications, you will need the following computer hardware and software:
● A mobile device with an internet connection with a current version of the App that is capable of receiving, accessing, displaying and either printing or storing Communications received from us in electronic form.
● A valid email address (your email address that you have on file with us).
● A pdf reader to open documents in .pdf format.
● Sufficient storage space to save past Communications and/or to print them.
● Please note that if you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your email address book, you must add Taptap Send to your email address book so that you will be able to receive the Communications we send to you.
We will inform you if there are any material changes to the hardware or software needed to receive electronic Communications from Taptap Send. By giving your consent you are confirming that you have access to the necessary equipment and are able to receive, open, and print or download a copy of any Communications for your records. You may print or save a copy of these Communications for your records as they may not be accessible online at a later date.
Keeping your contact information up to date
The Communications may contain personal information about you and your transfers, so it is important that you provide the right email address and keep it up to date. It is your responsibility to provide and keep your email address up to date so that we can communicate with you electronically. You can update your email address at any time by logging into the App, and selecting “Account” from the menu.
You understand and agree that if we send you an electronic Communication but you do not receive it because your email address on file is incorrect, out of date, blocked by your service provider, or you are otherwise unable to receive electronic Communications, we will be deemed to have provided the Communication to you.
Withdrawing your consent
The Service does not allow for Communications to be provided in paper format or through other non-electronic means. You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically, but if you do, we will have to end your use of the Services and terminate our agreement.
In order to withdraw your consent, you must contact us at email@example.com. Your withdrawal of consent is effective only after you have communicated your withdrawal to us and we have had a reasonable period of time to act upon your withdrawal.
Changes to this policy
We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will typically be effective at the time we post it.